- Up to 19%+ Energy Savings*
- Energy-efficient compressors
- Single-speed condenser
- Efficient cooling capacity
- Heavy-gauge, galvanized steel enclosure cabinet
- Factory-installed in-line
- Quiet operation
*Disclaimer: Actual costs will vary depending on weather conditions and usage. This information is intended for comparison purposes only. This calculator should not be used to determine the purchase, size or SEER/AFUE rating of a new HVAC unit, it is intended for cost comparison purposes only. Our data comes from Energy Star, the Department of Energy (DOE), the US Energy Information Administration (EIA) and the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration (NOAA)
What is included
We provide a full list of whats included in writing so that you know your geeting a quality install and no nickle and dimming like some others do.
- FREE In home Consultation to ensure the system you choose is the right one for you. We will go over installation procedures and if you have any questions were here to help. Need to change the proposal a bit, no problem we can do that to.
- FREE Site visit to measure, calculate, and to make sure were prepared when scheduling your install. This ensure installation goes nice and smooth.
- Protect home with floor covers and drape plastic in closets and pantries as needed.
- Remove & Replace existing A/C with new A/C.
- Install electrical cord or disconnect.
- Install new condenser pad.
- Install new disconnect & electrical whip from disconnect to system.
- Flush existing line set to remove debris and mineral oil in preparation for new R410a refridgerant.
- Nitrogen purge refrigerant tubing while brazing connections to prevent carbon build up.
- Vacuum system/line-set below 500 microns to remove contaminants in system
- Install rodent protection at refgerant line penatration.
- Re-insulate UV protect refrigerant lines outside.
- Startup and charge AC equipment according to manufacturer's specifications to maintain rated efficiency.
- Remove all waste from interior of home & vacuum floors.
- Haul away & recycling of existing equipment.
- Help Process applicable utility rebates. (As needed).
- Final site visit by Install Manager for performance and quality review.
- FREE 1 year enrollment into Komfort Club to cover first year maintenance (2 visits)
Proper installation is key