Get endless on-demand hot water, space savings, eco-efficiency and peace of mind from the world’s most reliable tankless gas water heater brand. Whether you need a residential water heater or commercial water heater, a Rinnai® tankless water heater will meet your needs. It’s time to expect more because you deserve it.
If you grew up in a home with lots of people taking showers and running appliances, you’ve probably experienced what it feels like when that big tank runs out of hot water. Not too fun, is it? So how can this box, about the size of a suitcase, mounted to your wall keep your showers hot and your tubs full? It’s actually really simple.
- When the need for hot water arises by turning on a shower, washing machine, dishwasher or faucet, cold water flows into the Rinnai Tankless Water Heater from the inlet pipe at the bottom of the heater.
- The flame is ignited and heats the two heat exchangers that are included in the Super High Efficiency models.
- Water is preheated as it passes through a stainless steel heat exchanger, capturing any extra heat (or latent heat) before it escapes into the vent system.
- Water continues to be heated as it passes through the heat exchanger, and exits from the hot water outlet pipe to travel through the pipes of the home to the water fixture where hot water is needed.
- The tankless water heater will adjust flame output as needed to ensure the temperature set point is maintained.
- As the hot water fixture shuts off, cold water stops flowing into the tankless water heater and the flame extinguishes. The tankless water heater is now off until the next time hot water is needed!
Rinnai units are gas powered, so you if you’re planning on replacing your tank, certain venting and piping work needs to be done. Your Rinnai Dealer can walk you through the upgrade and help you find the right tankless product for your home and family.
Super High-Efficiency Tankless Advantages
- Cold water enters inlet pipe only when hot water is required
- Gas ignites heat exchanger, which heat the water
- Heated water exits hot water outlet to travel through pipes to where it is needed
- Heater will adjust flame output as needed to ensure a temperature set point is maintained
- Product lifespan of a tankless unit is twice as long as a traditional tank*
- Large tank requires more installation space and management
- Water in tank is heated and reheated to maintain desired set temperature regardless of usage or demand
- During times of heavy use, water can be depleted, causing delays in hot water supply
- Replacement of a Condensing Tankless Water Heater
- Delivers continuous hot water to multiple rooms, reducing water loss
- Built-in circulation pump and internal bypass pipe with isolation valves included
- Energy star qualified for increased savings, 0.95 energy factor
- Temperature lock function prevents unwanted changes to water temperature
- Certified for installation in mobile homes, wi-fi ready.
- 12-18" flex connections with venting connected to existing.
- Gas line attached up to 6' and tested for leaks.
- Leak test water lines at unit and system start up and test.
- Removal and disposal of existing.
***Site visit is REQUIRED to confirm application & cost***