Pro Ultra-Low NOx gas water heater
The commercial- grade Pro family of products are not available in big box stores.
• Provides superior corrosion resistance
compared to industry standard glass lining.
COREGARD™ ANODE ROD
• Our anode rods have a stainless steel core
that extends the life of the anode rod
allowing superior tank protection far longer
than standard anode rods.
DYNACLEAN™ DIFFUSER DIP TUBE
• Helps reduce lime and sediment buildup and
maximizes hot water output. Made from
long-lasting PEX cross-linked polymer.
ENHANCED-FLOW BRASS DRAIN VALVE
• Our residential water heaters have a solid
brass, tamper resistant, enhanced-flow, ball
type, drain valve.
*Disclaimer: Actual costs will vary depending on weather conditions and usage. This information is intended for comparison purposes only. This calculator should not be used to determine the purchase, size or SEER/AFUE rating of a new HVAC unit, it is intended for cost comparison purposes only. Our data comes from Energy Star, the Department of Energy (DOE), the US Energy Information Administration (EIA) and the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration (NOAA)
What is included
We provide a full list of whats included in writing so that you know your geeting a quality install and no nickle and dimming like some others do.
- FREE In home Consultation to ensure the system you choose is the right one for you. We will go over installation procedures and if you have any questions were here to help. Need to change the proposal a bit, no problem we can do that to.
- FREE Site visit to measure, calculate, and to make sure were prepared when scheduling your install. This ensure installation goes nice and smooth.
- Perform Home Engineering (Load Calculation) via Manual J guidelines to ensure proper equipment sizing.
- Protect home with floor covers and drape plastic in closets and pantries as needed.
- Remove & Replace existing system with new.
- Install safey options choosen.
- Install new B-vent for furnace exhaust to existing.
- Install gas assembly, with drip leg & flexible gas line & shut off for furnace.
- Install new drain pan (if choosen)
- Re-insulate lines.
- Startup according to manufacturer's specifications to maintain rated efficiency.
- Remove all waste from interior of home & vacuum floors.
- Haul away & recycling of existing equipment.
- Help Process applicable utility rebates. (As needed)
- Final site visit by Install Manager for performance and quality review.
Proper installation is key